- Purchase and download Mountain Lion from the Mac App Store.
- Right click on “OS X Mountain Lion” installer and choose the option to “Show Package Contents.”
- Inside the Contents folder that appears you will find a SharedSupport folder and inside the SharedSupport folder you will find the “InstallESD.dmg.” This is the Mountain Lion boot disc image we have all been waiting for.
- Copy “InstallESD.dmg” to another folder like the Desktop.
- Launch Disk Utility and click the burn button.
- Select the copied “InstallESD.dmg” as the image to burn, insert a standard sized 4.7 GB DVD, and wait for your new Lion Boot Disc to come out.
Premium Wordpress Plugin